If you are interested in dating in Hawaii, this guide will be helpful for you. We’ve compiled comprehensive information on where to look for a date, which cities are most interested in dating, and essential statistics about dating in a state.
We will start our guide with a list of the best dating sites in Hawaii.
Top dating sites in Hawaii
Why these Hawaii dating sites are in the top?
In short, there are a few basic criteria that all sites meet:
- A big pool of singles in one place. Now, to meet a beautiful woman or man, you don’t have to leave the house, because you can surfer the dating sites that we have checked for you.
- Verification of profiles. Scammers are a common problem with dating sites, especially when it comes to free apps and sites; however, the verification system allows reducing the percentage of scams to a minimum.
- Many features for easy matchmaking. There are many free and paid features that simplify the search for your soulmate.
- Free registration and welcome bonuses. This allows you to test the main features of dating sites and choose the one that meets all your needs.
Next, we offer a list of the best cities for dating in Hawaii, by the way, singles from these cities are also registered on the sites from our top.
The best 5 Hawaii cities for dating
Hawaii is a very unusual island and therefore the places for dating here are specific. We have compiled a list of the best dating cities in HI for you.
- Honolulu. It ranks 80th among all US cities regarding the number of singles. According to “Travel and Leisure” Honolulu is one of the most romantic cities in the world.
- Kailua Kona. It’s a tourist city that attracts people from all cities in the US and even the world. Here you will have a lot of chances to start a romance that can develop into something more.
- Hilo. The largest city on the island. Famous for its nature and entertainment. The atmosphere of the town is very conducive to dating. In addition, this is a great city for lovers of beach holidays and scuba diving. The most popular meeting places are King Kamehameha Statue, Chase Gallery, The Lyman House Memorial Museum, Pacific Tsunami Museum, and Banyan Drive.
- Lahaina. Another famous tourist city in Hawaii. Interesting events are held here all year round, which means there is a chance to meet people in a relaxed atmosphere. Kapalua and Kaanapali beach resorts, front street shopping, oceanfront restaurants, and stunning mountain scenery are just a few of the reasons why this city is romantic and perfect for dating.
- Kahului. The third largest city on the island. There is an airport, many bars, and restaurants. A stable economy and an active nightlife yearly attract people from all over the country.
If you want to meet a person from the above cities, you don’t need to go there, just create profiles on dating sites. Dating platforms remove the distance between people and allow you to quickly establish contact with the right person.
Hawaii singles: Dating statistics
|Total population in Hawaii||1,441,553|
|Singles in Hawaii (never married, divorced, widowed)||Women—51%|
|TOP 3 languages in Hawaii||Austronesian—9.2%|
|Population in Hawaii by gender||Female persons—49.7%|
WATCH! Dating in Hawaii experience
The dating scene in Hawaii was meant for dating. Stunning nature scenery made for the perfect dates and an overall relaxed atmosphere. The state will be great for singles who like to have fun, as Hawaiian culture is all about enjoying life and celebrating relationships. And if you are not a fan of formality, Hawaii should definitely be among your top picks. The dating scene in the state is often less formal than it is in other places. Singles usually enjoy more casual settings such as the beach or a picnic, and the pace of relationships is often much slower here. So, if you like when things go fast, dating a Hawaiian might be a challenge for you. But if you are ready to take it, Hawaii dating sites, like those on our list, will help you meet many hot dates.