Home » Reviews » PlaceToChat
Website in 5 seconds
- The number of users: 1.1M
- Mobile version/app: Yes
- Matchmaking filters: Location, sex, age, People swiping feature
- Messaging on site: Chat, live streams
- Paid or free: Free but has premium features; the site has a credit-based payment system and the cheapest package costs $9.99 for 20 credits ($2.99 for the first payment) and the most expensive one is $149.99 for 750 credits
- Bonuses for new users: 20 credits for registration and 10 for email verification
is a large platform for finding new connections. On this site, you will find literally anyone you want or need. Friends, potential romantic partners, business connections—PlaceToChat will no doubt connect with the right person. The platform has a modern, easy-to-navigate design, and therefore it is super easy to use. Plus, the registration is simple too, and takes only a few minutes. In addition to all the standard features, PlaceToChat also has a live stream feature, which makes getting new acquaintances easier and the entire experience a lot of fun.
Who is PlaceToChat for?
- Those interested in a casual relationship
- Those who are ready to pay for an online dating platform
Features and Benefits
isn’t the most top-notch and advanced dating platform in the world. However, it has a few features that are worth mentioning here. Thus, you can use a ‘People’ feature, a swipe game where you can get mutual likes and start chatting with any person. There is also a ‘Newsfeed’ feature that is perfect for those who want to make a dating site feel like Facebook or Instagram with all those stories and pictures from their lives. You can also send virtual gifts on PlaceToChat, and of course, chat with people—if that’s not enough for you, you can watch videos and photos from other users.
- Very fast registration (only your email address is required)
- Free credits for all the new users
- A very convenient instant messaging tool
- An easy-to-use and user-friendly interface of the site and a nice mobile version
- No free messaging
- Not all the profiles are detailed
- No mobile app